Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CPS 105 Snowman with Lights



I'm not crazy about this card but decided to go ahead and post it. I'm still learning! I followed the sketched used in Card Positioning Systems weekly challenge No. 105.

I used classic Yellowgreen Prism card stock from Stamper's Dream as the base. The DP is Happy Holidays from Fancypants that I got from Stamper's Dream. The stamp is a Lockhart Snowman with Lights that I got from Ellen Hutson. I colored the stamp with Copics. I used a scalloped scissor to cut some of the paper.

6 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

The snowman image is just so cute and what a great take on that CPS sketch.

Charity Hassel said...

that's so adorable! love the snowman! great use of the cps sketch!

Genevieve said...

Cute card, love the snowman :)

Lea L. said...

What a cute little snowman! Great job with sketch 105...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Magnolia Sun said...

I like your new header, the card is cute.

Christy said...

I think it turned out great :)