Thursday, June 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink June 2015 Blog Hop Challenge





It's been a long time since I have posted here. I really have not made many cards in the past couple of years. I have bought some from cardmakers and paper crafters that I follow and that sell their cards on etsy. But I decided to join in today and participate in Papertrey Ink's blog hop challenge. I keep buying stamps so I thought this would be a fun way to put together a quick card. following the picture that PTI is using for this blog hop challenge. I really enjoyed making this card this morning.


To make this card I used Papertrey Ink cream card stock, pure black card stock, orange zest card stock, orange zest ink, Momento black ink, Bloom Builders 3 dies, You've Been Frame: Oval die, and the designer paper with the polka dots is Echo Park The Apothecary Emporium.

This was quick and fun and just what I needed to try to get back in the swing of making cards.

4 comments:

Darnell said...

I love those polka dots!! Your whole card is a beautiful take on the photo inspiration! I hope you will be able to make cards and post more often with that talent of yours!! Hugs, Darnell

Barb Kirkwood said...

Your polka dots are darling. Cute card.

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty & fun!

Tracey Jean said...

Your card is bright and fun. Great job...