Wednesday, February 18, 2009



The husband requested I make this card for him to give to someone as a thank you card. He didn't want "thank you" on it and no girly colors since it was for a guy. He picked out the stamps. I can't remember who makes these stamps. And he picked out brown ink and craft cardstock. I told him I didn't think I could do anything with that combination of stamps and colors. So I started to make something different and he came in my stamping area and said no no no...I want this. So this is what I came up with. I think I made it look a bit better using the brown ink on the cream colored paper with the brown paper behind that and then all attached to the craft cardstock. All ink and papers from Papertrey Ink. The shapes were cut using a cuttle bug with Spellbinders dies.

1 comment:

Magnolia Sun said...

He did really good picking out all the stamps, you could put a pink ribbon around for a girl.