Saturday, February 14, 2009

valentine and sympathy

I made a couple of card today.
Sympathy Card that I copied from Michelle who is a designer team member for PTI stamps.

This card was made using PTI card stock in Spring Rain, Ripe Avocado, classic white. I used Ripe Avocado ribbing. Stamp sets were With Sympathy and the sentiment from Out on a Limb stamp set. The inks were Ripe Avocado and Spring rain. I colored in some of the leaves with a Copic marker. I like that PTI makes ribbon, card stock and ink in the same exact color.


Here is the Valentine card I made for the husband. He does not like any ribbon or sparkling pretty things or layers on cards AT ALL...so I made this pretty plain. On the inside I put some sweet sayings.

The stamp set is from Stampin Up! I used black ink, Copic markers to color the hearts and the truck and doggies. Sweet Blush card stock from PTI.

3 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Very cute one for your husband and the other one is really pretty - I like the saying.

kristie said...

your descriptions of your husband crack me up...probably cause they all sound JUST like my husband!

Anonymous said...

I love this! It is one of my favorite sets!