Thursday, July 23, 2009

CPS 125 No Tricks Just Treats

This week's CPS 125 challenge is brought to us by JustRite Stamps. I have several of their stamp sets. They are so wonderful to make party favors or wedding favors. This challenge was fun to put the Halloween stamp No Tricks Just Treats to work.

Aunt Sue colored this image and I put the card together.


It's been a while since I posted! I want to give a hello shout-out to my friend in Australia Cards that Care. She is updating more often. She has had a tough week with the death of a good friend. I'm thinking of you, D.

I also won some blog candy from Mama Dini's Stamperia. I love that blog name. She and her husband do mission work in Indonesia.

On the Halloween card:

Stamps: JustRite special occasions.

Paper: Cardstock from Michael's. I don't remember the source. Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio.

Ribbon: Michael's
Ink: Memories dye ink

Copic markers, prescored card from California Paper Goods. 5.25 by 5.25 size. Black dots from Joann's Fabrics.

3 comments:

Denise said...

WOW WOW - superb card - love the colours, layout - everything actually. And you said you don't know much about card making!!!!! Thanks so much for the wishes and especially the link to my blog - very appreciated. :)

Anonymous said...

what a nice card

kristie said...

that's gorgeous, sandy!