Thursday, July 30, 2009

PTI floral card and Basic Grey candy




I like the color combination of this card. I used the berry sorbet ink, chocolate, landscape green, all from Papertrey Ink. Cardstock is white, berry sorbet, chocolate from Papertrey Ink. Stamp set is from Floral Frenzy from Papertrey Ink.

I just want to let anyone who is interested know that the Basic Grey challenge blog has a new look, and they are giving away some blog candy. I love Basic Grey's paper collections. I just saw a sneak peak at their Christmas and Holiday paper..I'll be getting some of that.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Oops me again...you keep taking your card making up another notch each time!!! So pretty. Hey I joined the Basic Grey competition thanks to the link on your website, but I can't see your blog linked on their site??? Did you remember to put yourself on the list???? cheers for now Denise :)