Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Halloween card Witches Brew...witch in a hot tub




Well, it's not quite Halloween, but it's fun to make these cards. This is a new stamp from Impression Obsession. I colored it with Copic markers. The ribbon is from Michaels. The white, black and purple cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The colorful dots paper, I don't remember where I got it last year. The bright orange paper is from a discount scrapbook store in Destin, Florida.

I'll be making more cards like this!

6 comments:

Denise said...

WOW your cards are amazing, must find out what your secret is.....also as much as I would love to enter & win your blog prize - I would so like someone else to win...you have been kind enough to me, someone else's turn now. :)

Gerry Sharp said...

Sandy, I love the note cards Swampgirl ordered for me. I have tried to get into your Esty site or e-mail you according to your business card but I cannot get in. I would like to order 2 boxes of monogrammed cards , one with the letter "B" and another with the letter "F". Please e-mail me so I can order them, have you send them directly to B and F and pay for them with PayPal. Thanks, Gerry

www.lillysharp@embarqmail.com

"M" said...

Those are too cute!

Joan B said...

isn't this adorable??? and the inside rocks too.

Pam said...

oh my...I lOVE those!

Jenny Gropp said...

outstanding!!! I love this witchy sap day image!!! You have done it up fantastic!!! Great card!!!