Thursday, February 10, 2011

Papertrey Ink Button Challenge

Today, I'm participating in Papertrey Ink's 4th Anniversary party. Today's challenge calls for making something with buttons. I made these tags using Holiday Button Bits stamp set. They were so fun to make. I love making tags because PTI has tag dies that cut the tags to the proper size. And you can cut all kinds of patterned paper and felt and fabric, too, to match that size.


Cardstock: Kraft
Stamps: Holiday Button Bits, Paptertrey Ink and small snowflakes from a Martha Stewart set
Patterned paper: from my stash and I can't remember who made it
Ink: Fresh Snow, Papertrey Ink and Versa Magic brown
Buttons: Pine Feather, Pure Poppy
Ribbon, Pine Feather, Pure Poppy Papertrey Ink
Dies: Tag Sale 1 and Tag Sale 2, Papertrey Ink, rickrac die

No comments: