Monday, February 7, 2011

SFYTT St. Patty's Sophie

I am participating this month in the Sketch For You To Try challenge. I did not have any of the stamps from the sponsoring company. I decided that I wanted to make a St. Patrick's Day card using The Cat's Pajamas Sprinkle (who I have renamed Sophie in honor of Girlville's Sophie cat who is the boss of all projects.) This is the only St. Patty's stamp image that I have and I have no sentiments at all!

Here is the SFYTT for February.


This card is really pretty in person. I don't have the right equipment to photograph true colors but it has some shiny. I used a glitter color pen to color the hat and the gold coins in the pot. But it didn't show up in the picture. I'm sending this card to Sophie!


Card stock: Stampers Select White from Papertrey Ink; Classic Yellow Green from Prisma. Shimmer Gold from Papertrey Ink.

Patterned paper from my stash that I cannot remember who made.

Gold ribbon from Papertrey Ink
Memento Ink black
Copic glitter pen
Spellbinders dies

1 comment:

kristie said...

sophie is going to LOVE it! she supervised the making of some st. pat's buntings over the weekend...i think i'll do a little st. pat's mantlescape and your card will hold a special place of honor!